Yuankai Huo, Ph.D.
I will be an Assistant Professor in Computer Science at Vanderbilt University from Jan. 2020.
Please email your CV to me if you are interested in joining us! (Full scholar CS PhD position)
Current Position: Senior Research Scientist
PAII Lab. Bethesda. MD
Email: huoyuankai at gmail dot com
Dr. Yuankai Huo got his Ph.D. from the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at Vanderbilt University. Prior to joining Vanderbilt University, Dr. Huo received his Master of Science degree in Computer Science from Columbia University and also worked as a staff engineer and research officer at Columbia University and New York Psychiatric Institute.
- 2019-present, Adjoint Assistant Professor in Computer Science, Vanderbilt University
- 2018-present, Affiliated Faculty in Vanderbilt Institute in Surgery and Engineering (VISE)
- 2018-present, Affiliated Faculty in Vanderbilt University Institute for Imaging Science (VUIIS)
- 2018-2019, Research Assistant Professor in Electrical Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- 2014-2018, Research/Teaching Assistant in Electrical Engineering, Vanderbilt University
- 2011-2014, Staff Research Associate, Columbia University Medical Center
- 2019-present, Senior Research Scientist, PAII Lab, Bethesda, MD
- 2017-2017, Research Intern, Siemens Healthineers, Princeton, NJ
- 2014-2018, Vanderbilt University, Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering
- 2013-2014, Columbia University, M.S. in Computer Science
- 2008-2011, Southeast University, M.E. in Information Engineering
- 2004-2008, Nanjing University of Posts and Telecommunications, B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering